Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Post eyy.....

Yep, this is the first post for my blog. This shall be the most awesome blog of all time. Okay, first of all this is what I did today:

1)Eat
2)Drink
3)Slept
4)Drink
5)Sleep
6)Corrected people's grammar on the internet (To Bill Brasky!!)

Yes I need a life, well anyway(s) I'll be posting good stuff I found on the internet and in anything else outside of the internetzz (like is going to happen) inside here. Besides, I'm starting this blog because I'm bored. Yes, you read that. Besides, I thought I will going through Kesatria Commander Training this holiday but some trainees bought their flight tickets home too early, hence, cancellation of the program.

I'll posting good music after for you people later and I hope you guys will enjoy the nonsense I will be uploading.

I can't stop myself from posting this picture: It's from Hari Bersama PALAPES (Airforce) training.


















I'm the dude in the camoflage, holding the M16 barrel, wearing spectacles. Squating down, second from the right. Yep, that's the awesome me. Over and out.

*If you don't get the Bill Brasky joke you should watch more Saturday Night Live. Thanks to PK(U) Amir for the picture (Currently in Annual Camp exercise)

No comments:

Post a Comment