Monday, February 2, 2009

Sri Lankan Army Finds Submarine Factory

























While I was browsing through the internet during my spare time between class i found something interesting through the internet. The Sri Lankan Army just recently found a submarine factory in the jungle, which is believed to be built by the Tamil Tigers. Not only that, the subamrines was equpped with torpedos and other sophisticated weapons. As a terrorist group, such a thing is quite imppresive and rarely seen. As much as I hate terrorism, I have to say I respect the Tamil Tigers for being able to produce cheap submarines in the jungle with no technical assistant. That is such an amazing feat. Come on, how many subs does Malaysia has? The Tamil Tiger with extremely low budget can produce subs. They may be cheap looking subs but they are subs, made in a factory, in the middle of nowhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment