Thursday, June 11, 2009

I feel like crap today...

Seriously, my pointer is only 2.9 and I failed my core subject, Measurement. Come on, if I passed that paper I would've scored at least 3 and above and probably retain a place in block 6. I prefer that block in college because there are only 2 people sharing per room and I would finally have peace.

My pass roomates have bugged me like hell (not during my 1st semester I mean). When I'm sick like hell they still smoke in the room. They would also stay up until late at night and I wouldn't have enough sleep.

Then again, it's my fault too for not studying hard enough. I had huge problems with measurement and I didn't take enough effort to overcome my weakness. I should have asked people how to do some of my work instead of trying to do it alone without anyone's help.

Now I'm going to have sit in class with my juniors while my classmates sit in another class. Fuck, today is a bad day....

No comments:

Post a Comment