Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm on a losing streak..............

Okay, I failed my measurement, I failed my driving test recently, what the hell is going wrong with me. It seems like the only thing that I'm doing right is reading comics which brings bassicaly zero benefit. I feel kind-of pissed off but not so pissed off that I actually want to kill someone.

I don't blame my instructor, Cikgu Enal, but I blame myself. I wasn't prepared, I did not have any preparation, I was too nervous and I did not follow the rules. I feel dissapointed with myself.

Now how am I going to handle students for MMS since I'm going to be a PM (Pembantu Mahasiswa). I scared I might be a horrible PM. Pms are supposed to be role models but I am probably the worst role model ever. Sometimes I'm glad that don't have a younger brother but I only have younger sisters because I might fuck up that brother's life.

I hope I will go on a winning streak instead of losing because God, I really need one and I hate losing. I hate being a loser and I hate being looked down upon.

I always try to look for respect among people but my best friend (I honestly wish she was more than that), Aderyn told me that I don't need to look for respect among people. I'm glad that she always comfort me. She always comfort me when I depressed or sad, I'm just glad that I have a friend like that. God bless her life. Amen.

I will try my best to show the best out of me this semester. Life is hard, but that doesn't mean I'm just going fucking give up. I would laugh at my pass failures (but learn from the mistakes) and be proud where I plan to go into the future.

God bless me and everyone please wish me luck. I need it.

2 comments:

  1. come on...you'll be fine..there's nothing to be worried of...ever since we turned into best friend i never think bad about you or even look down to you...you always be the best for me. measurement ...all those stuff are just a mistake.. you can always rebuild your empire again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just rilex dear terence...work harder...i don't really know u since u r from the other class but i know u're a kind-hearted man...just trust in urself. believe in anything that u can achieve. don't ever look down on you urself...smile always...the best is yet to come...just be patient & work harder...

    ReplyDelete