Friday, August 28, 2009

Long time no post

Yeah. Busy2. That's what I have to say. Got 2 presentations coming up and tons of assignments to pass up. I joined UiTM's debate club this month and my bday is coming up.

YAY!! Bday for me!!


Okay.... Concerning bday.. Last week... My classmates wanted to bring me out for a game of Laser Tag (Think Airsoft/Paintball but with laser guns) a day before Ramadhan. However, it was on a Friday and I was tired as hell as I have class till 4. Damn you estimating... They wanted to play Go-Kart in the afternoon but I had class. I told them I was coming but I didn't go. I went directly to my room, lay down and slept like a log. The next day, I found out that celebrated my bday. Okay, I felt like a jerk at that moment. They bought a cake for me with my name on it and I wasn't there.. Sigh...

On a side note:







I read this the other day and it was effing awesome! Can't wait for the next issue!





No comments:

Post a Comment