Sunday, August 30, 2009

My mum

I should rename this blog to "My mum is better than you." It makes more sense than anything else. Why? Look at my birthday cake that she made/baked for me!! I love it!!




Adoi... Air liur mau jatuh sudah....

I told my sis, it looked like a children's cake but who the hell cares? What does an adult cake suppose to look like? Duotone? Well then fuck that, I'm suck of duotone stuff and let's go for the colorful option. Plus it taste damn good.


Yum2. Chocolate Almond w/ colorful toppings stuffed into your mouth. I'm so glad that I went back home. (Sorry Kiki, I had to leave you behind at hostel for the moment. Hehehe. If I can get back there by tomorrow I'll try to. The temptation for a choc cake is too high for me.) I received some messages from my friends and I realized that most of them are girls. Hehehe. Fiona being the 1st one sending in.

Here are extracts of some. Hehehehe (Why the hell am I posting this anyway?)

Fiona:

Happy Burfday 2u!apy bufday 2u!apy bufday 2u!apy bufday 2u!apy bufday 2u!may d blsing op God bwf u 4 eva n eva. Amen


Ordella:

Hapy 19th bday! God bles. B hapy n njoy life to the fullest. 4get all worries n chill!


Shana:
Happy birthday theng2! (Yes, she spelled my name with a h, lol)..may God bless u.may all ur dreams come true:)


Eza:

Ello! Morning teng.. Happy Besday! May all ur drims come true..Hav a pleasant day 2day.


Dodich (At last a guy!):

Happy Birthday.Dah tua dia ohh.. Hahahahaa....


And my best friend Aderyn (While texting about our sports day):

Hr skan ya awl bln..xkan la ko x tauk...owh ya..happy burpday! Hehe..sori tlpa.


And they are a few more around 15 more messages from all sorts of people. Kiki instead of texting, she called me middle of the night lol. At last a blog post about a normal life. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment