Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Marvel Demonverse

Okay, recently I joined a fan fiction crew and started writing for this Marvel Demonverse thing. I jumped in to write for a supernatural commando group under SHIELD called the Midnight Sons. Since mine is just a tie in but not the whole main plot, you may have to read the backgrounds of this universe first and do a bit of research concerning it to understand. Here's a link to it from Marvel.com: http://www.marvel.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=166403&sid=33622b0e7e1b63e5cccd3b1d5d1f5d27

Issue 1:Midnight Sons, Light into Darkness.

Location: Morbius’s Mansion



It was cold and dark, Agent Morbius; “The Living Vampire” stares into his window, wondering what have mankind done this time. What has mankind done to bring armies of devils, demons and other monstrosities? He takes up a pint of blood from the criminals that were sentenced to death last week and poured it into his glass wine. He sat down on his sofa sipping the blood away.



“I may have the face and powers of a vampire, a creature of hell but I’m human by heart. I’m going to have lots troubles in this invasion.” whispered Morbius to himself.

“Beat me. I’m the son of Satan himself. I’m going to have bigger dilemma here.” said a man in Jesuit suit while carrying a golden brown staff on his right hand. Carved onto his chest was a pentagram, sign of the devil. It was Daimon Hellstrom. Half demon, half human but pure human in heard.



“What is it Daimon and how did you enter my mansion?” asked Dr. Morbius.

“That is not important. What is important is my father is here and I’m going to...”

“Yes, yes slaughter him. You’ve said that many times before and now I’m sick of it. Not to mention the world is tearing itself apart out there. President Rogers nearly had a Utopia and now were sitting here looking down onto apocalypse” interrupted Morbius.


Director Danvers of SHIELD

“It’s Danvers, she wants to talk to us” replied Daimon. “She wants us to return to the military. Restart the commando group we had before this, that we had assisting the US Armed Forces, UN and SHIELD.” Daimon smiled grimly and turned his back to Morbius and took a few steps away, making creaky noises on the wooden floor of Morbius’s mansion. “Let’s ban up our old commando group and kick the &*$%# out of our father. We don’t have to sit here like old jerks doing nothing. Don’t you miss burning the NAZI soldiers? This time they’re not humans, but devils and demons who only know consuming human flesh and have no moral values at all.”

Morbius then smiled grimly and said “Do demons have blood?”

Daimon took a small knife from his pocket. He took out a Swiss knife, made in the year 1962, given to him by a Swedish Peacekeeping soldier under the UN during his brief stint in Afghanistan in 2002. “Morbius, look.” said the man.

He carved a crucifix onto with palm, with blood dripping onto the floor. “Professor, take a look. Does this look like blood to you?”

Morbius then smiles and says “Gather the men, when we are supposed to report in?”

“In the next 24 hours. A SHIELD chopper will pick us up 20 minutes after I reply to Danvers concerning your agreement. I’ll send messages to the others.”

30 minutes later:

Location: Morbius’s mansion’s compound



A Chinook came down to the compound, blowing all sorts of items out before landing. A man in dark blue SHIELD uniform then came out of the chopper with his M4 rifle. Right after the man came out a group of SHIELD agents them ran out of the chopper with their M4s and some of them with their browning pistols and tactical shields going in opposite directions. They started kneeling down and aimed their rifles towards the outer compound while a man walks towards Morbius and Hellstrom. One of the agents then screamed out “Perimeter clear! There are no hostiles in the area.” One of them cocked their rifles and screamed “Damn! Every time I land on an LZ, there’s always no one there. I signed up action and I’ve got nothing.” Another then replied, “You’re gonna piss your pants when there hostiles here. I remember when I was in Mogadishu in 93. Skinnies were scary as &*$%# with their AKs and so on.”

“Don’t bother them” said the SHIELD agent that approached Morbius and Hellstrom. “The name’s Lt. Curtin Dowell, ex-NAVY SEAL. I was a Chief Petty Officer when I left the Navy. I served in the Gulf War. Transferred to SHIELD in 97. You guys must Agent Morbius and Hellstrom. My lord, I have heard so much about you too. What you guys did probably outclassed everything I did from BUD (Basic Underwater Demolition) training to &*$%# I saw during the Gulf war and stuff I saw would probably make the liberals piss in their pants. Welcome to SHIELD.” He then shakes the commando’s hands. “So where are we heading next? Going straight to the SHIELD base?”

“No, we have other commandos to pick up.” answered Hellstrom while wiping his stuff.

“So what’s your squad called again?”

“We are the Midnight Sons. We bring light into Darkness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment