Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Black Metal, Tarantino and Orientation Week

Recently I just finished my internship at this place called PEB Consulting Sdn. Bhd. In between, I joined Borneo Cup in which I sucked as hell in, and Swinburne's World School Debate Championship as an adjudicator and got to the finals of both the junior and senior categories. Then right after my internship, I decided to make a bit of money and join the orientation crew, handling the new juniors entering UiTM. Met some cute chicks but left w/ none. Not my time for one yet I guess, or whatever plans the universe holds for me. For the orientation week, all of us PMs (Not PMS, but PMs or Pembantu Mahasiswa) had to put an image upright discipline and their definition of discipline is having short hair. So no more this:

Yep, a picture in front of the Agong's potrait. Haha. (Taken at University Malaysia Sabah's hall during the Borneo Cup Finals)



But good goody boy this:



Yep, I'm serious, that's me.

Now that I have week of holiday, I recently spent time kayaking aimlessly in circles at Sinar Serapi and soon I will (later actually) be celebrating Gawai at my Grandpa's place and most probably end up hearing his Anti-Japanese rants about WW2 (trust me, he once blabbered about how anime was Japanese propaganda to corrupt the young, ah, veterans.) I spent my worthless time on certain art here's some of the results. (Some cause others were too horrible for you to see)

I found an old cotton shirt so I decided to draw something onto it. I settled for the Annal Nathrakh logo. I was so excited when I was about to complete it until I realized I got the angle and scale wrong! Pfft. Fucked up my one and only chance!



Here's some other "art" I did. Here's a Pulp Fiction tribute I made based on some stencil I forgot where I derived from. I decided "to go medieval" on the paper (go watch the movie if you don't get the joke) and gave it a brown tinge. I used a bag of tea and coloured it as if you would on watercolor. I also did one on Clint Eastwood but I forgot where I left it.





Talking about Tarantino movies and Black Metal, Tarantino should use this music if he comes up with a Pulp Fiction esque movie again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment