Friday, January 13, 2012

Unit Tindakan Khas (Old Magazine Scans) + A CS Model of GGK

Here's an old magazine article scans I got a long time ago. I'm not so sure who shared it with me or even where I got it but I think so I should share it to the rest of the world. If you know the source of the article, please inform me in the comment section below. The article is concerning Unit Tindakan Khas's training by a former British Officer before the 1998 Commonwealth Games.








Click on the thumbnails for a bigger view.

Aside from that, here's some stuff I made a few years back after "cleaning" the computer of unnecessary file. It's a skin texture I did for my Counter Strike Models a while back when I wanted to play as a Malaysia Spec Ops instead of the French GIGN or British SAS. It works with Counter Strike 1.6 and above. Works for Condition Zero as well.





Notice the Malaysian Flag, the GGK patch and the Malaysian Zebra Woodland Uniform?




Ok, this one I did it as a joke as in what if PLKN has a CQB course. lol.



Here's the link for the model (The GKK model, I'm still looking for the PLKN one).

http://www.mediafire.com/?jdu5r415a53ihfn

Replace the GIGN file in your model folder where you save your Counter Strike files. Make sure you make a back up of your model and if you to play online, make sure your friends copy the file into theirs so that they can see it. Have fun and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. terima kasih...awak memang hebat pasal modding....tq banyak2

    ReplyDelete