Friday, April 10, 2009

Arrrrrrrgh!!!

It's been a long time since I've wrote anything since I'm quite busy. Almost every week I had an activity and I almost had no time to study. The problem is my exams are only 2 weeks away! Fuck it! Recently, I've been stuck to CS too and it's distracting me from my studies.

A PLKN skin I did for the sake of old memories lol! Looks better in game.

Okay, I've said I joined a lot of activities recently that has taken a lot of my weekend. Here's a list of 'em:

  1. Mulu Fest-Some festival at our college
  2. Adventurous Campus-Somekind of "Amazing Race" -esque game where I became one of the fasci.
  3. Seri Gading Gala Night- Some battle of the bands thing which I was employed to do security work under Kesatria
  4. Obstacle Run @ Kem Semenggo, RAMD 11-Name says it all, organized by PALAPES Udara but it was held in an Army camp. It was my first time holding an M16 Carbine and Steyr AUG but I didn't take any pics. Too bad. I joined under my Kesatria squad.
  5. Feskes- A festival about promoting peace. Kind of ironic on that day because I was wearing my Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Amargeddon t-shirt. Lots of crappy music being played.
  6. Kesatria Camping - At the foot of Mount Santubong. Quite meaningless as many activities were cancelled due to some incidents that I told not disclose.

There are other free weekends on which I could write but I ended up doing my homeworks and assignments.

It's been a long since I had the time to hear my music on my laptop too. Currently I'm listening to At The Gates. Good music, and enjoyable. Their cover of Slayer's Captor Of Sin is awesome and you people can't deny it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment