Monday, April 13, 2009

Some of my old art


Some siggy I made for a no longer existing forum. The owner of the forum joined the army when the forum was terminated.


I made this one in 2007 out of screenshots from the game Generals. Edited it to give a comic feel to it and added some camos to tanks.


This was a request from a girl by the name of Greenbangs for her group.


I call this "The Lost Diety". Influenced by Dayak culture.


A drawing that I called Death Army. It became my band's name later on.


I called this Katyusha but there are no Katyusha rockets to be seen here.


I called this one Horrormecha


The original art proposed for my old band's demo. Changed as it wasn't according to the band's theme.


This is the picture of my old band's demo, Death Army. Abrams ftw! We used to play Grindcore/Death Metal, there are only a few tracks. Distributed it for free among friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment