Friday, April 10, 2009

RAMD 11, Kem Semenggo

I didn't take many pics @ camp because there was something wrong with the camera. Really fucking pissed off about that. Here are some useless pics.
Rahim after PT





I will try to get the pics of my squad's last together for the semester from my seniors. I targetted to become a Regimental Seargent Major or Field Main Commander but I believe my seniors (Batch 16) are choosing someone else. Yeah, there are no pics of me so what? My camera wasn't working.

On a side note, I hate one of my seniors (won't tell who) because he seems as if he does not respect the Air Force officers in camp the other day. He doesn't even respect the PTI (Physical Training Instructor) when he gave commands. He even boasted how his time record on the obstacle run was wayyy much more better than any of the Air Force officer Cadet were.

I was thinking of joining Askar Wataniah (Border Regiment) in the future and become an officer in the regiment but I still have thoughts of joining the Coast Guards as an officer after getting my diploma so I better think hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment