Friday, May 8, 2009

My family is a cross between a blog rant and Deadpool's pop culture references

My family is a cross between a blog rant and Deadpool's pop culture references


Seriously. Today my sister(s) (I have a theory that my sisters are actually clone of another but somebody messed around with the braincells which led to something equivalent to WW3, wait more like Family Wars, no Sopranos, no Rant War 3) got into a fight. Something about taking the food from the car and she started ranting. For more info (though some stuff are in Sarawakian) please refer here

No kidding, were that dramatic. I love how my sister comes up with
the dialogues with her friends in the beggining. Makes me feel as if I'm reading something from Chris Ryan's dramatic parts of the Bravo 2 Fail novel. (What am I talking about?)

To add up what my sister (Experiment B-1992 Codenamed Esther) wrote in her database (pun no really intended), all hell broke lose. I decided to become the guy in the background cleaning the mess like you see in random ass movies where the hero/anti-hero are quarelling and a guy cleans up the background. The difference here is, there are no anti-hero/hero here (unless you count me in when I defeated a monkey in chess and that would be hero for goodness sake).

To clarify some stuff what Esther wrote (please don't be butt-hurt, I still want you as my sister okay, eventhough the family's all torn apart) here are some stuff I want to say about your blog:


1) Here are some stuff I would like to say. (Very repititve am I? Looks like I can't be a script writer) First I would like to clarify what you said in my crappy screen shot pic above from your blog.


a) Nothing to do with clarifying but, I love the way you use the word damsyik. lol Good command of Malay which isn't our mother tongue anyway.

b)I ate the cupcakes because I thought those were for breakfast. There was nothing else on the fucking table for goodness sake. Plus they look delicious and taste delicious. Thank you for making those cupcakes. You should take that as a compliment and you should feel honored that I ate that cupcake. At least you know it looks apetizing now. Now you can go into the cake business like Mummy only ommiting the Quantity Surveying part lol.

c) I did go for a diet a couple of times. Remember the X-Pax thing I did when I was your age? lol I bet you can't remember that. Or the tomato soup diet? lol Good times. I actually like tomato soup okay. Doesn't mean I finished the chilli sauce (maybe I shouldn't say that) I hate tomatoe
s. Who you think I am Jim Belushi? Cheryl's hot for a mother of 3 though. Okay, that's way out of context.

d)I never said that my weight problem was a genetic thing. Who you think you are? Proffessor Xavier, Ian McKellen? Ben Kingsley? (Reminds me of Ian though and not IAN WRIGHT!) Okay, I'm hadling the weight issue just fine and I still can do a lot of activities with this belly of steel (more like jelly) okay. So I'm fatter than you, so what? At least I can still march, do obstacle runs and still not big as fat that boomer thing for the game Left For Dead.

2)Another speech of yours.

a)I did not tell you to take care of my download thing. I let you use my computer. I does not need taking care of. It is not a baby okay! But I have to say thank you for leaving my laptop on.

b)Sleep/Hibernating mode. I wasn't even angry. I was just complaining to myself but still letting the whole world hear aka I was being a whiny bitch because I just sat for a paper and not sure wheter I could even pass that fucking shit. When somebody says measuring stuff for a building and calculating it's cost is easy, they're just bullshiting you. I know, cause I've been through the valley of measurements of death of Valhalla of Asgard of Hell. It's a cross between fitghting Vikings with a calculator while Cerebrus is chasing your ass. It's that hard so I had to complain about something. Come on, I was just complaining about some tiny stuff and you're hurt. Come on, I'll take back those words but I won't cook a cheesecake for you. Mum's cheesecake is better than mine okay.

c) I ate you cheesy wedges because I was starving and mum told me the food is on the table. So I ate it. How am I supposed to know those are yours. Come, on the Colonel didn't even talk to me, unlike the Lt. Colonel in my camp back in the days who kept on telling me to loose weight or I'll die in the battlefield (I felt like Gobber Pile from Full Metal Jacket just that I'm crazy in a different kind of way. Nerd-ish crazy). PS/You don't want to meet that Lt.
Conclusion: Just go back home and forget all the shitty things we've been through. Come on, what you went through is as shitty as my early teenage years. You never went through cops, shoplifting, extortion cases bla3 and almost got kicked out of school but transfered to another school thingy. I went through that and look at me, I still don't hate Mum and Dad I still stay at home (not to say that's a good thing) But the point is, we are a family and don't you dare break that. Our family is practically torn apart already (refer to the number of divorces in our family and the number of people having diseases) and please don't tear 'em apart again. Stop complaining that your life is falling into a spiral cause it's not! It's still okay and let's maintain family while were at it. For goodness sake you don't even have a crime record like I do.


Now I've succeeded in writing a useless rant about my family. I need to go back to my comic stock and imagine I'm in mutant land saving ladies 10 times hotter than Red Sonja or that cute girl from My Boss My Hero. Tata. See you in the next rant.












1 comment: