Thursday, June 19, 2008

June, a month of coming soons! (Part 1)-(Tools of the Trade,Greezminh and Death Army{now Death Armada})

Did anyone realize that? For this month, there tons of coming soon news.

Let's start with something related to the blog (and me!):

1)Currently,I'm interviewing the grindcore band Tools of the Trade. Well, only with Guitarist/Vocalist Tiong actually.

Here's some juice I'm able to get, they're going to release a split album with Damokis this September. More details in the interview soon. Just wait!

2) I'm currently recording vocals for French Electronic/Hardcore Greezminh. I won't tell yet which track exactly but just wait guys! Meanwhile visit their myspace here. Just wait you extremist!
Past EPs are available for download on myspace (no vocals).

3) Death Army(Now Death Armada!) is going to reform. It's my band. So just wait. A track called Eradicate Me has already been planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment