Thursday, June 19, 2008

June, a month of coming soons! (Part 2)-(Metallica,Motorheand and Slipknot(??)

Many bands announce their next releases around this month. Here's some stuff:

1) Thrash Metal band (or at least ex-thrash metal band) Metallica announced the name of their next release to be Death Magnetic. Do you think they will return to their old thrash sound? Clips from http://www.missionmetallica.com/ gives us hopes. Solos are back but are they any good?

2) Another legendary band, Motorhead is expected to release their new album soon too!


I believe I see a Swedish coat of arms there. The logo looks old school and I hope they retain their old sound. More details here. *Lemmy has movie on himself coming soon, just wait from our favorite Granddad.

3) The third opus that was recently announced is from the scourge of all metal fans, *coughs* Slipknot. *coughs again* Did I say the dreaded S-word? Yep I did! You people might think, why would I bother to put it on my website. The thing is, according to leaks, they actually started to sound metal! There are guitar solos (at last you start to show your death metal talents Mick!), death metal styled drumming but the vocals are in hardcore fashion so you can't expect something purely metal orientated. Their past release, Vol 3 do have metal moments and this album is promised to have more metal instead of nu metal.


New cover?? Looks cool.

I can't post the leak sample here though due to copyright infringements. Leave a message on my myspace page if you are too desperate and you can't find it anywhere else. Then again, look it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment